Overall Grade: 4.5 ⭐️
Monica Murphy writes in her acknowledgments that A Callahan Wedding is a love letter for her popular Callahan series. And she is very much correct. It is also a lovely treasure for her readers. In her most recent email newsletter, her title of it speaks of tears, and I thought haughtily that I wouldn’t cry at this final story. Boy, was I wrong. A Callahan Wedding wrought the type of tears you might shed on a friend’s wedding day. As Hannah and Jake follow their couple friends into marriage, as they share their hearts in their vows, and as Drew and Fable end this story, you will cry all the tears in this book.
What will you love about it?
- Hannah and Jake realize their ultimate happy ending.
- All the friends are here including Beck and Addie and Fable and Drew.
- Eli and his shenanigans make for a memorable moment in the story.
- There are other POVs besides Jake and Hannah’s.
- This isn’t just about Hannah and Jake. You receive more information about the other couples you’ve grown to love.
- Sophie is back with her own update.
Here’s the thing. If you haven’t read the earlier stories, you will not fully understand this book. While some will call it a standalone, it really isn’t. Therefore, buy this book now and start your binge-read of the Callahan and College Years series asap. Before you know it, you too will cry tears for these characters that feel like family.
In love and romance,