Overall Grade: 4.5 ⭐️
I’ve written this before about other books, and yet it characterizes K. Webster’s The Glass Slipper to a T. This book is a wild erotic roller-coaster ride to a happy ending. The obstacles that Winston Constantine and his Cinderelliott, Ash, must overcome are astonishing. From abusive step-brothers to overzealous enemy mafia business rivals to society at large, Winston and Ash must fight to find their happy ending. And, without giving you too much of the story, Winston and Ash definitely find their happy ending. I’m fairly certain that the epilogue is one of my favorite chapters in the Cinderella trilogy.
Now, what is there to love about this book?
- It’s steamy. Like 5 star steamy.
- Winston is insatiable in so many ways, and he’s guarded and egotistical, meaning that he undergoes a HUGE journey in this book.
- Ash is my hero. She is the ONLY one in Winston’s life who cares for him beyond measure AND she stands up to him which he needs.
- There is so much action in this book that you don’t get to breathe until the epilogue.
- Did I mention that it is steamy AF? Like really.
- Every one gets their comeuppance. Karma is a B!
- The Constantines really do have hearts, and I think Perry Constantine is my favorite character because he’s kind of a combination of Winston and Ash.
- This book will tug at your heartstrings in ways that I don’t think the first two books of the trilogy do. This means you’ll probably find yourself more emotionally invested in The Glass Slipper over the first two.
- K. Webster writes stories that seem so unreal, yet real at the same time. There is pure entertainment value in The Glass Slipper, but there is also something more in this story about humanity and the need for balance in one’s life. Winston doesn’t have to only want world domination. Webster takes the span of three books to show us that work-life balance is actually better. And ultimately love can save even the staidest, buttoned-up, egotistical person.
The Glass Slipper is the perfect ending to K. Webster’s Cinderella trilogy. Everything you want to happen happens, and Winston and Ash find their happy ending. Now…sorry…I need to go find Perry’s book.
In love and romance,